Friday, March 9, 2012

New Companion Elder Kata!

Dear Family,

Well hello everybody! Surprise that I am writing to you today, I thought
that I would be writing on Tuesday but apparently not. Mother thank you so
much for sending me that message through the mission office about Uncle
Kit. That gave me so much relief you don't even know.

My new companion's name is Elder Kata from Tonga. He came directly from
Tonga learning English and Spanish. He received his call in Spanish and
speaks it great, and he speaks English great as well. He's super awesome I
love him so much. He is a great companion and a hard worker. We are
working hard together and will continue to do so.

I will try to get that package out today Mother so that I can send it to
you and Daddy. Sorry it's taking me so long. Have you put the money into
my bank account so that I can send it home? I need more money in my bank
account please. Thank you! I have a couple of things that I want to order
from store.lds.org that cost 5 bucks a piece. Please and thank you!

Elder Machado came back to Florida today to get his bike and everything.
It was so good seeing him again. He has the address to the house and your
phone number Mother and will be coming to visit you soon.

Well family just know that I am doing great and enjoying life. Please each
of you take care driving in the snow. I love you all so much! Be careful
in all things.

Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment