Friday, March 9, 2012

another Transfer & Elder is leaving?!?!

Hola Querida Familia!

How is everybody doing? It sounds that everyone is doing great and I'm
happy about that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA! I love you! Thank you for
everything that you do for me!

Well, like you said Mother, change is good. I'm leaving. I'm getting
transferred. I'm super sad about it. I called a recent convert last night
to tell her and she said something sad. She said, "But you're the only one
that I can talk to." I love this area and the people, but I know that I
have to go. It's the Lord's will. I'm super sad to leave Elder Kata, we
get along and work together so great, and the entire District, but all is
going to be good. I don't know where I am going yet or who I am going to
be with, but I will for sure let you know in next weeks E-mail. Transfer
meeting is tomorrow morning and there I will find out. All is well.

The weather down here has been pretty nice as of lately. Last week when we
went off road biking, which was a blast by the way, it was nice and fresh
and cool with a nice breeze coming through. I'll send a picture or two of
the biking adventure. We all had so much fun. We fell and laughed and had
a great time. It didn't even matter that we fell, we were just having a
good time. It was a good stress reliever too. There was one time where I
was riding along and the track took me between a couple of rocks and my
tire slipped and my bike did too and so I was going down. I caught myself
and as I was going to stop to get my balance, my foot hit my bike seat and
sent me more unbalanced but lucky I fully caught myself because if I
hadn't, I would have went right into the drink. I was right along side the
lake that was there and definitely would have went in. It was a blast and
we all had a great time. Don't worry Mother I'll be careful.

I can't believe that Jacob got married! I couldn't believe it when I heard
it! Who did he get married to? That's so crazy!

It sounds like Landon is ready to get off and working hard on the mission.
He is going to love it. I'm super excited for him. He's going to be a
great missionary and the people of Alabama and his companions are going to
love him so much.

Hey I have a question. How is Andrew Elmer doing? Also, do you still send
my e-mails to Brother McCord, one of my MTC teachers?

That's an awesome experience that you had meeting that gal Mother. We must
always remember that we all knew each other before this life and when we
meet in such a sacred place or a sacred setting, it's easier for us to
realize that and recognize each other. It's a great experience. I feel
that way every time I get to a new area and meet the members and
investigators that are already there, and also when we start teaching
people and sometimes meet them for the first time.

Well family I need to go. I love you all so much! Take care during this
week and have a good week. Be careful and good in all things that you do
and stay away from temptation. I love you all so much and take care. Be
careful in all things.

Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman






The District


Teeter Totter on my bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment