Friday, March 9, 2012

DISTRICT LEADER

Well hello my family!

Well I'm glad that we're on the same page this week knowing when I was going to e-mail and everything lol. Yeah sorry about that last week I really thought that we were going to be e-mailing on Tuesday instead of Monday because of the holiday, but President Anderson didn't want it that way so we changed. No worries, it's all good. Thank you so much for relaying that message to Sister Martinez. She called me without wasting any time and told me. Thank you for that, and I too am glad and greatful that she did that for us and that blessing.

Happy late Birthday Garett! Happy Birthday Kenley! Wow, I can't believe that she is 3 already. I was just holding her.

Sorry Mother I have not gotten your letter in the mail yet, but I'll keep a look out for it and respond to it when I can. I'm glad that you've been able to attend other ward conferences. That's a great blessing.

Wow what a huge blessing that it about that check from Kroger! I'm so happy about that! Thank you for taking care of that! I have not sent the package yet because I don't have any money in my account in order to do so. If you could put that in today that would be great so that I can get that sent out today or at least soon. Thank you!

That's cool that you saw Coral Springs on TV, and that Sister Kinikini watches Law and Order. Haha that's awesome. The ward here is doing really good. I love this ward so much. I'm just sticking on Spanish now, now that I don't work in Portugese anymore. I'm thinking about trying to learn Tongan, but we'll have to see about that. Elder Kata is awesome.

So this last Friday we had a leadership training in the mission where a couple of leaders from the missionary department came. By the way I'm District Leader so that's why I was able to go. This training changed my life. The urgency for baptism is real and is nothing to be put off. The Sacrament has become more sacred to me because I now recognize the importance of it. One of the leaders said, "It's not the knowledge that's important, it's the recognition of the importance." (Something along those lines I don't have my notes with me to tell you the direct quote). It has changed my life and my mission. As I sat in Sacrament meeting yesterday I was really pondering on the things of the Sacrament. What a great blessing it is! We remember the sacrifice that Jesus Christ has made for us during this time. Remember, "no unclean thing can enter into the kingdom of God." So what's the relation between that scripture and the sacrament?

Well family just know that all is going well for me and I am doing great. It has been a great week, and things are getting a lot better and I am feeling better. Take care during this week and I'll talk to you soon. Be careful driving in the snow. I love you all so much!

Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment