Friday, March 9, 2012

NEW AREA IS AWESOME!!

Well hello dear family!

How is everybody doing? It sounds like everybody is doing great,
except for poor little Drake and Raegan. I hope that all is going
well with everybody though.

So my new area is awesome. Yesterday Elder Moultrie and I had a
baptism. His name is Willy. He's a great young kid. His Mom was
baptized about a month ago. We went to go and see him last night
after his baptism and everything, and he was just glowing and said
that he felt good. He's a very shy kid, but he came out of it a lot
yesterday and it was fun to see. I'll send some pictures.
It's been kind of hot this past week, except for yesterday and today,
and I love being back out on my bike. I really do love riding my
bike. Elder Moultrie and I have fun on them. We live a nice town
home right now. Do I feel like I'm in the country? Uh... I wouldn't
necesarily say that but I do feel like we're way more out in the open.
About midway this month we are going to be heading down to Key Largo.
It's going to be really fun I'm excited. Speaking of if I feel like
I live in the country, last Monday on Preparation Day we went to a
Western Ware store, and holy cow it was awesome. I was looking at the
boots and cowboy hats and belt buckles, and just going crazy in that
store. I thought, "I'm home!" It was an awesome time.

The ward here is doing pretty good. It's kind of fun but interesting
having both Spanish and English. It's kind of hard to explain how
it's done, but there are headset translators that everybody that
doesn't know both languages wear. It's fun being able to know both
languages. Our investigators still love church. The Spirit still
touches them, and I love it that that happens.

Well family I don't have much time. Just know that I love you all so
very much, and that I am doing great. I love you. Take care, have a
great week, and be careful in all things. Lucky! Snow! That's
awesome that you finally got a big storm. Have fun in and with it,
but please be careful driving in it.

Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman



Baptism of Willy

1 comment: