Friday, March 9, 2012

Merry Christmas *next one I'll be home*

Well hello my family!

Merry Christmas everybody! How is everybody doing on this beautiful
sunny, but cool morning? Oh wait, that's here in Florida, lol, just
kidding. It sounds like everybody is doing great, and I am so happy to
hear that! Is everybody just stoked for Christmas?! I am! I haven't
gotten my packages yet, but that's because they are holding them in the
mission office until mission conference this coming Thursday, so I will
pick them up then. I'm super excited to get them!
I will be calling home on Sunday between 2-5 pm my time. so 12-3 your
time. We're not really sure when or how yet either. We haven't found a
member who has SKYPE yet, but we are working on it so we'll see. I wrote
down your number Dad for SKYPE so, we'll see. Either way, I'll be calling
home. Sorry that I can't tell you more for sure or exact when or how, but
at least you got that right. lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG D!!! I'm really sorry brother that I didn't get you a
card or anything. I feel super bad.

It sounds like the Hardman Christmas party was super fun. I'm glad that
you all got together and did that. That would have been super cool to see
the nativity acted out by all of you. I saw one get acted out this last
Friday when we had our ward Christmas party here. It was a super good
party. And guess what? Yeah, we had to sing. The five of us prepared a
couple of musical numbers and we sang it. We sang, "Cantan Santos Angeles"
(Sorry I don't remember what it's called in English, and "Hark! The Herald
Angels Sing" in Spanish as well. It was kind of fun. Then this week at
Mission Conference, we have to sing again. I don't know why they keep on
insisting for me to embarass myself, but hey what do you do? LoL. Who
knows, maybe I'll end up in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir one day.
Ha...right! I'm glad that Mom and Dad got to go and see that concert. I'm
sure that it was beautiful. I am loving and appreciating The Mormon
Tabernacle Choir more and more each and every day. That's all that we can
listen to, but I have loved it.

Well family honestly, I don't have too much to write about this week,
especially since we are going to be talking together on this Sunday. Take
care each and every one of you individually though, and I love you so
much. Be careful in everything and driving in the snow.

Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment