Friday, November 11, 2011

*Sept 19*

Well hello there myh family!

How is everybody doing? I really hope that all is good and that all is going well with everybody! All is going well for me, I am fine.

Thank you all so much for the package! Yes, my pants do fit thank you very much lol. I really needed them because I was only using one pair because I ripped my other too. Don't worry, Sister Martinez is fixing them for me. She is great and I love her a lot. I will tell her thank you so much from you for taking care of me. I know that it does mean a lot, and it means a lot to me too. You can e-mail her back on the address that she writes you and tell her thank you. She can read English very well, plus her daughters speak English.

So as far as that doctor visit in July, I don't know. The only thing I can guess was for my chest from my accident, but I thought I used the missionary insurance. I don't know. Speaking of that, I'll be honest with you. I am still having headaches from that, and am working to getting a doctor's appointment to get that checked out. They went away for a while, but now they are coming back. Don't worry, all is good. Sister Martinez put my name in the temple, so all will go good.

Sorry I don't have too much time to write a whole lot today, sorry lol.

Tell everyone hi for me and send them my love as well back. The Dangerfields, Pattens, and Cody Hancuff. I'm super excited for Landon to be going out! Man that is awesome.

So I hope that everyone is doing well on their study about the Atonement. One thing I would like to add, it is vital that we use The Atonement to gain Eternal Life. It helps us here on Earth, but is of Eternal importance and great value. Read in "Preach My Gospel" about The Atonement. It has a brief, but very powerful explanation of The Atonement, along with scriptures. I am counting on those letters coming this week.

Well family I love you all individually so much! Please take care and have a great week, and be careful in all of your travelings, driving and all things. Give everybody a big hug from Elder Hardman. Tell Grandpa that I love him.

Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman


Went to a Training in Miami Beach and he got to see WATER!!!!






Ready to work after Lunch!







Hello family, friends and ..... !!!!
Elder Spencer (Arizona) Elder Chinchilla (Costa Rica) Elder Hardman (Utah) Elder Osborn (Utah)....LOVE THAT J's EYES ARE CLOSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment