Friday, November 11, 2011

*Oct 11*

Hello Family!

How is everybody doing? I hope that everything is going good for everybody! It sounds like all is going pretty good for everybody, and that makes me happy to know that. All is going pretty good for me this week, just a continuing to chug along working hard and doing the Lord's work. What a beautiful and challenging work it is. I have been feeling a lot of growth in many things in myself as well.

Mother I'll have to write you next week about your last e-mail about how to teach principles and things. Yesterday was our Preparation Day, but all of the libraries were closed, that is why I am writing today. Also, before I forget, next week I won't be writing until Tuesday either because if you can hardly believe it it's transfers again. We'll see and I'll let you know how it goes and what is happening.

So I had a really great interview with President Anderson. We talked about many things and how we are going to further the work. We feel a great thing coming here in Hialeah. Something is going to happen, we just need to continue pushing forward and showing our Faith.

Last night Elder Osborn and I had something cool happen. We were knocking doors at like 8:00 and later. We knocked this one door offering to come in and leave the peace and blessing from Christ in their home. The lady who answered the door was stirring for an excuse kind of stuttering but then said, "ok come in." We walked in and her husband kind of looked at us like, "who in the land are these people?" We told him and so we knelt and offered the blessing. After the blessing, we got up and it felt like we were going to be really good friends. We were laughing and felt very comfortable with them. We have a return appointment to teach them tomorrow night. We're pretty excited.

So as far as my headaches are going, they are still present. I'm pretty sure that we are going to be getting me in somewhere. I have tried, but all the places that I have called either haven't answered or don't take the insurance. So, we'll see what goes on but I am in good contact with our Health Coordinator senior missionary about everything, so no need to worry about anything.

Thank you for the update on the Utes Daddy. They'll get better don't worry. And just in time for me to get home and we can go and cheer them on haha. And yes Daddy, it is just a game haha. Obviously I'm not too focused on that stuff, which is a good thing, so there in turn I'm not feeling too bad right now lol. All will get better. Tell Matthew that we will throw the baseball around soon, I promise.

So yeah there was a couple of days there where the weather was kind of bad. We still did go out and preach during the storms. It was kind of fun though. We were blessed a lot though because each time it started to rain hard, we were covered up. It was nice. It was so nice though because it made it nice and cool here. It was so nice. Right now it is still pretty warm, but you can tell and feel it cooling down.

So conference is still going on in my mind. We went to an investigators house the other day and watched Elder Callister's talk about The Book of Mormon. We set him with a baptismal date. They divinity of the words of the Lord's servants is real.

So as far as trying to find things to write, sometimes it is hard for me, but as I reflect on the week the Spirit helps me remember other things that have gone on during the week.

Well family, I love each and every one of you individually so much. Give Raegan a big hug and kiss from Uncle Elder Hardman so that she gets feeling better too. Thank you all for sending your love and prayers to me, and please know that I do the same thing. Take care all of you, have a great week, and be careful in all of your travelings and all things that you do. I love you so much.

Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment