Tuesday, September 6, 2011

~New Area...New Companion~



Hello my family!

How is everybody doing this week? It sounds like everybody is doing pretty
good. I really hope that all is well with all of you. I am doing well this
week. My companion has been sick the past couple of days. We have had to
stay inside. I think he caught the flu from somebody that we went and
visited. It's all good he is doing better though. I have been doing good
this week though. Oh before I forget, next week I will not be e-mailing
until Tuesday because we have a mission conference on monday, so we will be
working on that day.

So I don't know if I told you all where I am at now. I am in Hialeah. It's
not too far from my last area, but completely different. It is a very nice
place. It is so fun living with 6 missionaries. We all have been getting
along really well, and having a great time staying busy and sharing with one
another. The ward he is so good. They are doing really well. The members
are amazing. So excited to do missionary work, and do all they can to share
the Gospel, and take care of us missionaries. They always make sure that
our well-being is taken care of. If anybody even has a cough they make sure
that they get you medicine. They are amazing and I am truly blessed for
being in this ward. Elder Osborn is doing great. He is from Salt Lake, and
he is a Ute fan, so we have been getting along really well. He's really
patient and has a great heart.

Thank you for getting my pants replaced. Exactly what you are sending me is
perfect Mother. And also yes I did get your letter. Thank you so much for
writing me! I was so happy to see that letter in the mail box!

It sounds like the Hardman family reunion was a great time. Tell Stacy that
she needs to write me, and also Brady. Good old Uncle Alvin. I can still
picture and see him, and hear him laughing and seeing his smile. I am glad
that all of the Hardman family is doing well. How is good old Uncle Pete
doing? I'm sure that it was great catching up with the family.

That is so fun that you all got to go out to Magna and see all of the old
ward. That is really cool to hear that Will Riding is on his mission.
What's even crazier is that Jordan O'Neil is getting married! What!? That
was fun to hear, but I just couldn't believe it. I'm glad to hear that
Thomas is doing well though. Send them all my love when you see them all
again. That is a very choice experience that Brother McCauley got to seal
Heather and Jake. Very special.

Tell everybody in the home ward hello for me to and thank you for everything
and their love and support. It really means a lot to me, and is felt.

I am so happy to hear that little Raegan knows who I am. The pictures of
her are incredible. She is getting so big. She was just a itty bitty
little baby when I last saw her. Those kids are growing up so much. I love
them so much. They keep me going. Give them all a big hug and kiss from
Elder Hardman.

Mom you be careful going up to Idaho with Aunt Sharon, and return back
safely. Thank you for giving Great Grandma a big hug and kiss from me.
Tell her that I love her, and that I hope that she can feel that warm love
from me.

Okay so funny story, but extremely scary for me. So the other night I was
kneeling by my bed praying. As I was praying I felt a little tickle on my
arm. I itched it and felt something, so I freaked out. I stood up yelling,
what is that?! I got my little flash light and started looking on my bed.
I couldn't see anything so I thought that it might have been my blanket
rubbing up on my arm funny. As I moved the flash light I saw something
quickly crawl across my bed. I saw what it was and I yelled, "Oh no it's a
cockroach!" I had a nasty, huge cockroach crawling on me. I went and got a
shoe, and asked my companion to come and help me. He covered himself
completely with his covers and said, "No! I am not helping you I hate
cockroaches!" So I'm there trying to catch this thing, and it sneaks into
one of my drawers. i was flipping out at this point. I finally got him to
come out, and I smashed it. It fell, but was still running, so I had to
smash it again. Finally it died. After that I went into another room and
kneeled on a chair above the ground to finish my prayer. I did not sleep
good that night. I woke up 3 or 4 times thinking that there was another
cockroach on me. It freaked me out. I'll send you a picture of it. It was
so gross. So yeah, I officially hate bugs.

THE BUG!!



I love you each and every one of you individually. I hope and pray that you
all can truly really feel of that in everyday. Take care, have a great
week, and be careful in all things that you do.

Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

PS How is my big brother Matty doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment