Friday, May 6, 2011

~Heat WAVE~

Hola mi familia!

How is everybody doing?! I really hope that all is well with everybody!
All is going really good with me here, just working away and sweating my
duff off. It has been extremely hot and EXTREMELY humid this week. It
rained like 3 or 4 days this week. Yesterday it rained like crazy. The
streets were flooded and it was just insane. We were at a members house
when the rain hit luckily, and got a ride to our next appointment. It took
us a while to get there though just because we had to go real slow through
the water. it was quite deep lol. It was kind of fun to see and be in
though. I can't imagine what it's like during a hurricane lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN, RILEY, AND RAEGAN!!!!!! I love you all SO very
much!

So yes I did get my package and let me just tell you, thank you SO much! I
absolutely loved it! The egg that you put my memory cards in was a little
bit of a teaser though lol. You know, usually when your older and you get
an Easter egg like that, there's not candy in it....... LoL I'm just
yanking your chain. It was perfect! I really did think that there was
money in it though lol. Thank you so much for my sunglasses! However, I
think that I am going to send them back because I really want/need those in
a later time. I have a pair right now, and the camo... Oh man, miss my camo
lol. But thank you so much for thinking of that though! I'm not trying to
put it down I promise, it was great! And if you would like to, in your next
package send me some pictures. That would be great! I'll send a few home
today. I haven't been sending them home because I haven't been taking
pictures lol. But this week I've got a few.

So it sounds like you had a great time with Matt, Mele, and Leilaa. And of
course just like you said Dad, there's always a catch lol. I don't doubt
that the frame looks great! How is Matty doing? I have been thinking a lot
about him and what he's going to do. Is he nervous? I hope not, he is
going to do amazing. How are Mele and Leilaa doing? I hope that all is
going well with them! You bet that my prayers are going to be with him and
them.

Update on President Hale is that he is doing great! He is just recovering
and anxiously awaiting returning to South Florida. His surgery went very
well.

Okay so yeah the iguana can swim after we knocked it out of the tree lol.
And yes Mother I know, I watch my pranks don't worry.

So it sounds like you all are gearing up for a great Easter weekend! I
love Easter. A day set aside to remember and learn more about the Savior's
resurrection, and what exactly that means to us individually. I challenge
you all to find out what that means to you individually by studying the
scriptures and Preach My Gospel about it. I promise you that you will find
great significance and blessings in your life each individually.
For me, I'm just going to be working on Easter lol. It will be a great time
to find and teach families that are together about our Savior and help them
come unto Christ by helping them receive the Restored Gospel.

A little update on the work. The girl that we are teaching has met the
requirements for baptism and we are going to be setting her with a baptismal
date this week. The couple that we are teaching didn't come to church
again. It was truly sad, but they will come don't worry. We are teaching a
couple of less-active families, and one of these families is a part member
family. So we are working with them.

Thank you so much Mother for handling my finances! That really means a lot
to me!

Well family, that's about it for the week. I hope you all know and feel how
much I deeply love each and every one of you individually! I am so very
grateful for your love and support that you have and are giving me! I love
you dearly! Be careful in all things that you do and in all your
travelings! Take care, and have a great week!

Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman


*one of elder's furry faced friends....her name is Brandi*


*this is Peter...the small furry friend*

*Beautiful Sunset one Evening*

No comments:

Post a Comment