Friday, May 6, 2011

*Meet your new...*

Well hello there Family of mine!

How is everybody?! I hope that all is well and that everybody is doing
great! I am doing great, don't worry about me. It has been a great week,
and a hot one at that lol. For some reason it seems like I sweat more this
week even than before. But it is all good, I'm starting to get used to it.
It's a little easier to acclimate myself since I am riding bike. I love
riding my bike! Elder Bowler got his bike fixed this week. So get this, we
went and picked up his bike when it was done and it cost him around $70. As
we were walking out, ANOTHER major part broke. He had to fix it right
there. Another $35 later. That poor Elder I felt really bad. We couldn't
believe it lol.

Okay so are you all ready for transfer information? We just found out last
night, and then tomorrow is the meeting for transfers. That's when I will
be able to talk to Hermana Tyson. It's going to be great! Okay...
So....Elder Hardman is staying, and Elder Bowler is transferring! However,
there's another catch to it. Elder Hardman (me) is............training!
Yeah I am training now. I get my new companion tomorrow! I am so excited!
However I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous as you can imagine haha.
It is SUCH a great blessing that the Lord has given me, to trust me with a
new missionary to train. I am SO very greatful for this opportunity! It is
going to be great!

I am also looking forward to seeing President Hale on tomorrow at transfer
meeting. I haven't been able to tell him about my story about back
surgery. It is truly a miracle that I can ride my bike and go on a mission
and do all of these things without any problems! Don't worry Mother, no
problems. I'm not hiding anything haha. That cracked me up when you said
that.

Okay so for the next big thing... the Mother's Day phone call. The only
detail that I can give you right now is that I will probably be calling
sometime around 5:00-6:00 p.m. your time, so about 7-8:00 p.m. here. I
really look forward to talking to all of you! I need your help with
something though. I've only got 30-40 minutes to talk. I want/need to be
strictly obedient to ensure the Lord's trust in me to carry out His work.
So I need your help to help me end on time. Thank you family! I will call
Dad's cell phone. I really hope that I can talk to the little kids! I
really miss them so much! Give them all the biggest hug and kiss from Uncle
Elder Hardman!

So to answer your question, yes I have written some of the missionarys in
the ward. I have written Elders Kinikini, Bracken, and Cameron. I still
need to write Elder Burton. Speaking of which, wow my little sisters are
16! That's so crazy! Tell them "Hello" from Elder Hardman and Happy
Belated Birthday! I too can't believe my buddy is going to be home this
Friday. Wow, where did it go? I'm glad that he doesn't want to come back.
I agree with Brother Bracken, that's how it should be. He's a great
missionary, and can't wait to see pictures of when he comes home!

I am very glad to hear that my big brother Mateo is adjusting well at Boot
Camp. He will do great! I am very happy to hear that he is going to church
with his bunk mate! What a great missionary. Remember, every member a
missionary!

So family just know that I am safe, and am too grateful for Heavenly
Father's protection over me! Thank you for praying for me! Please know
that I too pray for all of you too!

There's not too much of an update on investigators. Just still working hard
to help them make that sacred covenant with God, and receiving the Gift of
the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. We're also working hard to find
new investigators! It is going to be great having this new missionary with
lots of fire and desires wanting to teach and find investigators!

Well family I love you all, and hope and pray everyday that you can feel
that love from me, and especially from our loving Heavenly Father and Jesus
Christ for each and every one of you! Take care, have a great week, and be
careful in all things that you do and to all places that you go and at all
places that you are. I love you! I leave you with my testimony greatful
for this restored Gospel and for this time that I have to share it with
others. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Love,
Your Son,
Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman


*Meet MAX....ELDER LOVES him..look how BIG he is*


*Elder's will be Elder's..they are people too*


*Delicious Sausages the they bought and cooked...he is missing the BBQ*


*Zone Council May 2, 2011*

No comments:

Post a Comment