Friday, April 15, 2011

Well hello there mi querida familia! Como estan? Espero que todo este bien! How is everybody doing today on this fine day! I really hope that all is well with each and every one of you! I am doing good! All is well here with me don't worry about that. So to let everybody know, President Hale is doing AMAZING! The surgery went really really well. We heard on Thursday night. We had another conference call. When they got in there, they discovered that the tumor wasn't all the way on the nerve like they thought, but it was off to the side. The whole thing came out, and the surgery was a complete success. President Hale is recovering and on the mend right now. Their family is doing great as well. So, all is well with the Hale family! I truly thank you all for your fasting and praying on behalf of our dear sweet President Hale! So to answer the question who is in charge while President Hale is gone, it's President Lake. One of the councilors in the Mission Presidency. He is great too! Don't worry, all is taken care of. The mission is doing great. So to let you all know about the weather, it is disgustingly hot here lol. I can't believe how hot it is right now, and it's only going to be getting hotter. Morgan wrote me and said that as she was writing me, the mission blog said that it was 91 degrees outside. Yep, and that was probably a good day. It is so hot, and the humidity here is insane. I feel like I am breathing in water lol. It's crazy. But it's all good, it feels good to sweat and drop a few lb's. And yes, I do wear sunscreen. Except for the past few days. I forgot lol. It's crazy how hot it has been getting. Don't worry, I've been drinking A LOT of water lol. Mother, good job at sitting with that new member at church! New members need a friend to come and sit by them and give them that support! I am very proud of you for doing that Mother! Now, keep going with them! So yes I did receive a DearElder from Alicia. Also, I did receive your letter Mother. Yes it all made sense. You didn't need to print out and send the e-mail with it. I understood it. But thanks anyways Mother! I wrote Elder Bracken a while ago. He replied, and I replied back. I also wrote Elder Cameron. I hope that he gets my letter to him! So Mother, you said that it seems like the days are just flying by. You have no idea lol. Days are going crazy fast for me. It's like we leave the apartment, and then come right back. It is crazy. It's been crazy to see. So the work is going really well. This last week Elder Bowler and I committed a couple to being married and baptized. They excepted, and we are still working with them on that. They are a great couple, needing this truth in this time of their life. They are amazing. Also, the other girl that we are teaching is doing amazing as well. She came to Church yesterday even though she was sick! She is awesome! We really love her a lot. But the work is going well and moving forward. I am very extremely grateful to have this opportunity to fulfill scripture, and gather the lost sheep. I am so very grateful to be a servant of the Lord. I am merely his hand doing as he would do if he were here on the Earth. He would be doing the exact same thing. For that, I know that he is right next to me with all of the people that I talk to. I know that he is with each and every one of you, giving you strength to share His Gospel, and do all things that you need to do. I love you all so dearly! You all are amazing children of God, and my family. I am so very grateful for that blessing that God has given to me in my life. Take care, have a great week, and be careful in all things that you do and in all places that you travel and are. Devin, Alicia, and Carson be careful coming back from California! I love you all! Love, Your Son, Brother, and Uncle Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment