Saturday, May 21, 2011

All is well, All is well

Well hello mi familia!

How is everybody doing?! I really hope that all is well with everybody and
that everyone is safe! It sounds like it has been a hard week for
everybody. I am so sorry to hear that it has been such a tough week, but it
sounds like everyone is handling it the way they know to be right, turning
to our loving Heavenly Father who knows us personally and our situation and
gives us what we need. I am greatful to all of you and for your
testimonies. Keep strengthening your testimonies, that's what gets you
through good times, and through hard times. Don't worry about me though I
am fine. All is well with Elder Odar Barboza and I.

So you have expressed some desires to know what to say to Grandpa to help
him. Listen to him. Help him understand your testimony that you Know that
God knows him individually and that he is a Son of His. I promise you that
people will always say something that will help you to help them feel of
that Spirit. Also, remember that people have their agency to choose. I
know it's hard, trust me we/I see it all of the time in the mission field.
Don't get discouraged. Just always love that Old Man, because I love him a
ton. Give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek from his missionary.
Give Grandma a big hug and kiss on the other cheek from her missionary.
Tell them that I love him, and hope that he recovers quickly, and that my
thoughts and prayers are with him.

So this week has been a pretty good week. Elder Odar Barboza is a great
companion! He teaches me something everyday. That's the fun part, even
though I am training him, I learn something new from him everyday. It is
really fun to watch him grow each day. He is going to be leading out very
soon. He is going to be a great leader. He is just developing those skills
right now. I am willing to do all that I can and need to do to ensure that
he lays his foundation to be the missionary that the Lord needs him to be.






As far as the weather goes this week, it actually hasn't been too bad.
There was a couple of really hot days, but other than that we have enjoyed
some great cloud cover, which has helped it to cool down a lot during the
day. It rained like crazy a couple of nights ago. We got home, and like 10
minutes later it started pouring! We got a little wet on the way home with
the start of the storm, but not enough to that it bugged us. It was just a
nice little sprinkle. It actually felt quite good lol.

The trainings this week were so spiritual and edifying! I gained so much
knowledge to take with me so that I can be the missionary that the Lord
needs ME to be. I know that He is with me, and helps me in all things. One
thing that I learned this week was how you might have a bad day, but
Heavenly Father knows you and gives you a "laser targeted" blessing. He
does that because he loves you. It is "laser targeted" toward you.

Well family, I think that's about it for now. Have a great week, be careful
in all things that you do and your travelings. Know and feel how much I
love each and every one of you individually so dearly.

Love,
Your Son,
Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

All is well, all is well

No comments:

Post a Comment