Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hola Mi Familia

Well hello my family!!! How is everybody doing? I am doing good. I am feeling much much better now. It has been going around our whole districtlol.
We have had an interesting week in our district haha. Everybody has been getting sick. Plus, one of the Hermana's of ours had to go home because she has been battling some pretty serious sicknesses. She was born with a kidney disease and she got sick and everything has kinda gone down from there. But she is doing good. She got really upset one day, and ran out ofthe MTC boundaries and threw her tag down. Elder Shumway and I had no knowledge of this, and we were in the residence hall because I was sleeping...I did not feel good at all. It was time for lunch and so we got ready, and as we were going out of our building, Elder Shumway spotted them walking around the campus on the other side of the fence. We walked over to them,and she told us everything that had been going on. She had been having some trouble in her trio companionship. We talked to her, and she eventually came back into campus and went and talked to a District President. I know that Elder Shumway and I were being guided by the Holy Ghost to find them,even though we didn't even know it. It definitely wasn't a coincidence. Itwas a tender mercy and blessing from our loving Heavenly Father for one of his daughters. E. Shumway and I were just his servants, speaking the things that he needed us to speak at that time. It made my testimony grow leaps and bounds, and yes, Mother I did write it in my journal.

This week for our Tuesday Night Devotional Elder Richard G. Scott came and spoke to us. I can't even say it was him speaking unto us. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was speaking through him. I testify that I know that that is the truth. He definitely is a servant of the Lord, as are all of the Apostles, and prophets, and our beloved Prophet Thomas S. Monson.They are true messengers, and people of our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. My testimony is greatly strengthened through that. It was the mostreal thing that I have ever felt. It is real!

This week has been such a Testimony building week. It has been full of learning. And I am so grateful for that because I KNOW that our HeavenlyFather and Jesus Christ are giving me these things to prepare me for the people who I am going to meet and bring unto Christ in Florida. I KNOW that is the truth. I am so excited, and I cannot wait to get there and use what the Lord has given to me for the children of our Loving Heavenly Father.

Okay, updates and stuff: I'm glad that Hermana Roskelley's Mom got that going and you can see all the pictures that she takes. She asked if our Mother's and families would want to see that, and there was no question in my mind for my Mother and family lol. I love you Mom and Dad. And yes I do write and do my laundry at the same time. I am getting pretty good at multi tasking lol. I'm glad you're proud that I can do that now Mother haha. Tell Jessica Happy Birthday for me, and that I love her so much too! And I hope that all is going well with her!

Morgan and Skyler thank you so much for the ties and that package!!!!!! We love our ties!!!!!! I always know that you will pick good ties!!!!!!Thanks again sister! And those pictures of those beautiful little babies! Raegan is getting so big!!! Give them big hugs and kisses for me!!!
Give all of the little ones a big hug and kiss from Uncle JD! Seriously...please do it from me! Haha I'm sorry that you had to shovel the sidewalks Daddy lol. Honestly,the thought didn't even cross my mind until Mom wrote me a DearElder about it lol. Love ya faja! Good job on the scrapbook Mother!!! I am very proud of you!!! Now just keep it going lol. I know that ya will. I'll try to keep the pictures coming lol.

Okay I gotta tell ya guys, there's a def Elder here named Elder Mercy. He is so tight! It's fun talking to him because it's so relaxing, and he's got such a good personality. Sorry I just had to tell ya that. I'm glad that y'all had fun at the pumpkin carving! I really miss the clamchowder lol. We actually were talking about all of our Mom's home madesoups as well lol. Elder Jensen Mom apparently makes some good clamchowder. But, I know who's is the best :) Yes, I did see the Daybell's!!! It was so fun! I gave them both a really big hug and they made sure that I knew that it was from you guys!!! I probably wasn't supposed to hug Sister Daybell, but it's all good lol.
I'm really glad that Isaac knows where I'm at now :) Keep working with all of those babies raising them up the way that our Lord Jesus Christ wants and needs them to be raised so that one day they can go on a mission too!
Yes D&C 90:11 is good if that scripture is available. Mother have you called E. Shumway's Mother yet? Call her. I know and E.Shumways knows that she would absolutely love it! Good luck with that job Mother!!! I will be praying for you! I know thatyou will get it, you are so qualified and you are just... you. Dad that joke was awesome haha!!!!!! I was laughing so hard!!! Everybodyelse besides Elder Jensen liked it lol. I haven't gotten my package from you guys yet, but I think it will come tonight. I'm hoping!!!!!! I'm glad that your California trip went so good Devin and Alicia! And yes,you are so very blessed to have such a good baby boy! He is truly ablessing in your lives, and in my life as well. As are all of the littlekids! And the little kids to come! I'm so excited to get more!

Thank you for all of your prayers and testimonies! I love them, and they help me more than you guys can imagine! Dad your Giants are in the World Series!!!!!! Por favor keep me updated!
Alright family well it's time to go. I love EACH and EVERYONE of you guys from the bottom of my heart!!! You guys are everything to me, and i know that families are truly a blessing! We will be together forever! I love all of you guys!!!

Love,Your little brother, son, and uncle
Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment