Friday, November 5, 2010

*Hola*

Hola todas personas en my familia!!!! Como Estan? Bien? Yo espero! Estoy
bien! Hoy ha estado muy bien!
I'm writing early this morning because E' Shumway
and I decided to do that instead of while doing laundry lol.
Okay, so I do need a couple of things sent to me.
I need that camelbak bladder that is in my closet in my black camelbak backpack por favor Also, I need 3 pairs of garments shorts sent to me as well. I have ruined 3 pairs while playing soccer. Yes, Dad I have been playing soccer, but football is still my game lol. Love
you Daddy! Also,I need my address for my mission sent to me. Muchas
Gracias!
So I need to know, this has been on my mind for the past couple of weeks or so. How are the boat and trailer doing? Have they been
winterized? Boys go and help Dad do that please. Thank you!
So I got Kaitlin's wedding invitation! I love it! Oh man, I miss them. Good luck with everything Jordan and Kaitlin! You guys are amazing and I
love you! Wish I could be there, but my Spirit and love is there with you guys!
So we got another member of the Quorum of the 12 to come and talk to us this last Tuesday. It was M. Russell Ballard! It was amazing! He talked about communication mostly. And lots of other things. A point of his was that we can become friends with and talk to anybody!We just need to talk lol. Next week Elder Bednar is coming. I'm not supposed to know that, but I have connections lol. It will be my very last Tuesday Night Devotional here in
the MTC too!!!!!!
Flip Elder I am so excited! I'm supposed to be getting my travel plans this week!!!Hopefully maybe even today! But at least tomorrow I think! President Hale has been sending the weekly mission E-mails, and says that He and Sister Hale are awaiting my anxious smile coming around the corner of the Ft. Lauderdale Airport. I'm so stoked! LoL.
My language is coming along pretty good. We had a language lesson yesterday that about made my head fall off but it's all good I think I'm at least some what getting it.
I know that I will get it though I'm not worried.
Yes I did get the package!!! It was amazing! Thank you so much for
everything everybody! Especially the chapstick Alicia lol. Yes, Burt's Bees is pretty amazing I'm not going to lie lol. Thanks for the fruit snacks Isaac and Kenley! I loved them! Thanks for making those cookies with Isaac Mother lol. I know that there must have been flower everywhere but that's okay lol. And for those pictures! Oh man I loved them! Keep sending pictures I love them!
Dad you're killin' me with the whole Utah vs. TCU game!!! Ah and it's even here in Utah!!! You're killin' me Petey! LoL. Just make sure you write me on Monday and give me all the details that you can!
Halloween wasn't Halloween lol. But that's okay yo no necessito una dia de
muerte en mi mision lol.
Well, familly that's pretty much all that has been going on this week lol. I
love all of you and you are always in my Prayers!!! Para Siempre Dios este
con vos! I love all of you guys!
Love,
Your son, brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment