Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hola Mi Familia

Hello everybody!!! How is it going? Things are going pretty good for me here, other than I am sicker than a dog right now. I've got a sinusinfection and it is killing me. It really slammed me about 2 days ago. But all is well. That is what Elder Shumway had as well, but he is doing much better now.
Well I have some exciting news that I thought that you guys might want to know :) This last Sunday we changed District Leaders. So now, I am theDistrict Leader! I'm pretty happy about it I'm not going to lie. I hope that I can help my District in every way that I can.

Well, tell the Hobbs hello for me, and if Lindsey misses me so much shebetter write me lol. i'm really looking forward to seeing the Daybell'scome in on Monday! That will be so nice to see them! Oh and another piece of good news. Every Tuesday night we have adevotional, and guess who came just this last Tuesday? Russell M. Nelson!It was sweet! He is such a sweet man, and has a strong Spirit. The Spiritwas so strong in the meeting!

Be sure to give hugs and kisses to all of the little babies for me. Isaac that cute little turd "JD's out of town." Haha that cracked me up. Theyare so funny! I miss those little ones somethin' terrible though. Yes, I did get the letters from Aunt Sharon a while back, and Grandma andGrandpa. I was planning on writing Grandma and Grandpa back today. Tell Aunt Sharon she needs to write me again and I'll reply back her letter wasn't long enough lol.
Morgan we are thinking some orange ties. Kind of like the one that youbought me. That color of orange. Any style, but we just want it brighter!Thank you sister I love you!!!!!! As far as packages go, you all know what I like and that I'm not picky. Don't even worry about something not getting eaten. Trust me, I have a district, and a zone, of hungry missionaries so don't even worry about thatlol.

I'm not counting down or anything, but I only have 3 weeks and 5 days untilI am out of here! I'm so excited! And no Matt we haven't had a truffle shuffle contest yet. I'm trying to getsome of us to do it though. I doubt that it will happen though haha. Idk though maybe we will see.

I'm glad that you all liked the pictures and the package. And yes Mother I do have a Florida shirt as well. I'm actually wearing it right now. I knewthat some of those pictures would make you cry though Mother haha. Elder Shumway said that his Mother would love it if you called her. She would really like that.
How is Ben doing? Will you ask Momma 2 how my buddy is doing? Also tellthose two little brats Heather and Kyla to write me. I haven't heard fromBen in a while, but I know that he is busy. Well family sorry that this letter seems short but we kinda do the samething every week in the MTC lol. But it's all good. Elder Jensen just leaned over and asked me, what are you writing about? It's so hard to knowwhat to write, we do the same stuff everyday lol. He's a funny kid. I love you guys!!!

Keep writing me! Letters are like gold out here lol.It's crazy. Well I love you guys!!!

Love,Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment