Thursday, June 16, 2011

*Elder got a little sick*

Sorry Everyone that I am so behind on blogging......but here are the last 3 updates!


Hello mi familia!

Hello to all from Sunny South Florida! How is everything going with
everyone there?! I really hope that all is well with everyone! All is well
with me here, Elder Odar Barboza and I have had a great week. And as
always, we have had a really hot week too lol. I am getting pretty
acclamaited to it too. (I have no idea if I just spelt that write).
Anyways it's been good though. We helped a couple people move this week.
The first when we did was a member. After that while we were out working,
we were at another members house and all of the sudden I started not feeling
real well. We put a cold wet rag on my head and I kind of chilled while my
companion taught. I felt a little better after that. I just needed to
sleep. I got home that night and crashed. I felt much better the next
day. So no worries Mother, all is well all is well.

Sounds like you all had a great weekend. Thank you for sending Grandma and
Grandpa Hardman my love. I really miss them, and am so very greatful for
this knowledge knowing that we/I will see them again. I know this to be
true. I love the Restored Gospel. Thank you Mom and Dad for having such a
strong testimony, and raising me up in this Gospel.

So Mother yes all that time in the kitchen with you, Pa, and Granny did pay
off lol. It was so much fun helping Sister Hale. It felt like I was
helping my Mom. It was such a blessing. Plus, there weren't any pictures
taken of that. So, there won't be any on the blog. It was such a great
blessing for me.

So I'm really looking forward to my package. I can't really think of
anything else that I want. Oh wait! Pictures! Pictures and letters!
That's what I want. Thank you!

So the work has been going really good this week. We have come in contact
with some great people. My companion is doing great. He is progressing so
much, and I am learning a ton from him. That's the best part, I'm learning
from him. The Spirit has really been working in people. The Lord's work is
moving forward. It is such a blessing to be his full time servant for these
two very short years. What a great calling I have!

How is Matty doing? I hope that he is well. I am so proud to have the
blessing to say, "I have a brother in the United States Military." I tell
people that all the time because I am so proud to say it.

I am really happy to hear that Grandpa Vineyard is doing so well and
recovering on the mend. Give him and Grandma another big hug and kiss from
their missionary Grandson.

Well family that's all for this week. We're having a Zone Conference this
Thursday. I'm rally looking forward to it!

I love you all each individually so very much. I hope and pray that you all
always know that, and can feel it. I love you, take care, have a great
week, and be careful in all things that you do and where you are.

Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment