Wednesday, March 23, 2011

~Transfer week~

Well hello mi familia!!! Como estan a todos? Espero que esten bien! Yo estoy bien. Yo he tenido ungran semana! No me voy. Voy a estar aca in Miami Lakes South con ElderBowler.
How is everybody doing? I hope that all is well! I have had a really great week! So to answer the burning question......... No I am not going to get transferred. I am staying here with Elder Bowler! I am super excited! I didn't feel that I had accomplished everything that I had been sent here to do yet. Don't worry, I am definitely working on that.
So, how has everything been with everybody this week? Dad you are right, I do most of the cooking. Trust me, every time that I cook, I brag about i twas only through my Papa (and Mother) that I am able to cook. But, my companion does it sometimes. I have actually been really surprised at how much I have remembered. However, I have been cooking a lot of Latin things as of lately. I'm basically turning hispanic. Sometimes I joke around with people here telling them that I am from Cuba or Honduras, and they really do believe me! Haha it is so fun to talk with the people. "I tell you what!"
Each day I can feel and see the hand of God in my life helping me understand and talk Spanish. It is amazing. So, yes I did receive your handwritten letters to me Mother and Father! Thank you so much for writing me! I was so excited to get them! It came as quite a surprise! Also, Mele thank you! As well, thank you so much Riley!!! I did get your letter. I think I got it the day after I wrote last week lol. 2 days later at the latest. This week was actually letter rich. I could hardly believe it lol. By the way, for everybody, it is better if you write me handwritten letters so that I can reply back to you.I don't have enough time to write President Hale, and then all of you. Thank you so much, and I know that you understand!
So usually for our preparation day activities we usually stay at the apartment and write letters. In the morning we clean the house and go shopping and write our e-mails. But, then after that we go back and write letters, and I usually take a nap. I get so tired by the end of the week lol. It's starting to get hotter here, so the sun just drains Elder Bowlerand I (sorry I didn't mean to rub that in or brag about that to anyone lol). I must say I have been sweating quite profusely. But, honestly, it feels good to sweat. It makes me feel good. I have been feeling so good since I have been riding my bike so much. I love my bike. I need to buy some lights for it, the ones that it came with already went out on me. Oh well, not a big deal.
These little nieces and nephews of mine have been really touching my heart this week. They are SO cute, and I love them so much. Tell them that Uncle Elder Hardman loves them SO much, and misses them SO much too. Give them the biggest hug and kiss for me. They are so sweet and loving. I only hope that I can be that way one day. They have had such a big influence and impact on my life, more than they can understand.
Well family, not a whole lot to report on this week. Just know that it has been a great week and that I am doing amazing! I am so excited for the upcoming week! I believe Hna. Tyson is on her way to Florida today. I'm not going to be able to see her for a little while though I'm afraid because I'm not transferring and she won't be coming to my zone most likely. So,I'll let you know when I get to see her.
I love you family, each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart.You all are amazing, and thank you so much for your love and testimonies.Thank you so much for being such a great example to me in my life. I too have a great testimony of this great work, and this wonderful amazing restored Gospel that we enjoy. May we share this with others, and give those blessings to all of God's children. I promise you great blessings oflove and comfort in your lives as you do so. In the name of Jesus Christ,Amen.
Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman



*JD making 'Friends' in the mission field*

No comments:

Post a Comment