Friday, March 4, 2011

*A Great Week of Missionary Work*

Well hello everybody! How is everybody doing? I hope that all is well with everybody, and that everybody had a great week and Sabbath Day!
This week has been a pretty good week for my great companion Elder Bowler and I. We have had some ups and downs, the life of missionaries lol. But all in all it has been a pretty great week. The biking is going good. I am getting a lot of exercise everyday. Trust me, lol. Hopefully I'm dropping a little. But to answer your question Daddy, my bike is holding up good. I actually had to call CTR Bikes and have them send me a couple of new rims for my tires because for some reason the ones that I have now are cutting the air stem of the tube. It has happened like 6 or 7 times. I have even had professional bike mechanics work on it and they are still doing it. So CTR said that they would send out a couple more rims for me. Don't worry, free of charge. It has just been really annoying. Anyways, it's all good.
That is so cool to here about you running into Mike Jex! That is so cool that he is in the mission with Elder Cameron. That is so much fun.Speaking of Elder Cameron, please tell April to tell him that I am going to write him a hand written letter and send it to him because I'm not allowed to write friends on e-mail. Thank you! Clint was always such a good kid,I'm happy to see him doing so well. If you see them again, tell them "HI"from Elder Hardman please. That is SO cool and amazing to hear about Anthony Boynton getting baptized! When I read that I was SO happy to hear that. I can't believe that he is married. I grew up with these kids. LoL it's so weird, but it is so good.SO amazing to hear and see the changes in people. Our Heavenly Father really does know each and every one of his children. Tell everybody back at the ward "Hello" from Elder Hardman and that I love them. Tell Avery that I truly hope he makes the decision to go on a mission. He really would be such a great instrument in the hands of the Lord. He is a good kid, and has a good heart. Wow, I'm just full of favors from you today aren't I lol. That's okay, I have the trust and confidence that you guys will do them for me.
How is everybody doing, really? I hope you all know you can write me and ask/tell me about problems that you may be having. I am all ears, and am happy to help in any way that I can. Don't think that it would be a burden on me because it wouldn't be. I'm a missionary, and a child of God. My duty is to look out for the welfare of others and work according to the will of the Lord. And his will is that I help others come unto Christ. This is my purpose. Sorry, no pictures again. I am going to get that device this week so that next week I can share some pictures with you all. Sorry, I just haven't really had any time to go and get it. But, I will work on it don't worry about that you can count on me.
Well family, there's not much else to report on this week. Just that I have had a really good week, and that the work of the Lord is moving forward.That'll never change. May we keep doing our part to move the work forward.Por favor, give a BIG hug and kiss to all of the little ones from Elder Hardman! And also know that everyday I give each and every one of you a big hug. I hope that you can feel that. I also hope and pray that you can feel of the love of our Heavenly Father for each and every one of you, as well as for the whole world. I love you all dearly, and hope you have a great week. Take care, and be careful in all things that you may do, and in allof your travelings.
Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment