Sunday, March 20, 2011

*Spiritual Week*

Well Hello mi querida familia!!! Como estan a todos? Espero que esten bien!!! I am doing great this week! It has been such a great and spiritual week. It has truly been very powerful, and we have seen many miracles this week.
First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAKE MAN!!! Good heavens I can't believe that little boy is 3 years old today. What a cute little boy! It sounds like you all had so much fun at Disney on Ice. I too am sure Mother that that was an experience that the little kids won't ever forget with Grandma.
So, yes we too are involved in day light savings time. Needless to say, we lost an hour of sleep. We went to bed at our normal time, and one hour just kind of disappeared from us in the middle of the night. I don't know what it was but... LoL needless to say it was rough waking up in the morning. We had such a big day yesterday too. After church we had a baptism for the other Elders, and then after theirs we had the baptism of Joshua and Nathaly Ruiz.
We were
*Joshua & Nathaly Ruiz & their Family*
*Elder Hardman, Joshua, Nathaly & Elder Bowler*
We were at the church from about 8:30 in the morning until about5:30. It was so nice! What a great spiritually filled day! I truly believe that their baptism is going to be the factor for their whole family coming back to full activity. It is going to be amazing to see.
*Extended Family of the Ruiz*
* At the Ruiz family's house after our busy day...Nathaly is VERY VERY SHY!*
Before I forget, next week is transfers so I won't be e-mailing until Tuesday. So don't forget about that. I can't believe another transfer has already come and gone. It is crazy! I can't believe that I am almost on my fourth transfer. So crazy and weird to think about.
Anywho, so I'll be honest I am not receiving many letters other than your weekly e-mail to me. Matt has been really good at keeping me updated and writing to me, but that's about it. I've only received 3 letters this transfer. One from our stake back at home, one from Matt, and one from Elder Bracken. Those have been the only 3 letters I have received for about a month and a half or two. But it's okay, I know that you all are busy. Riley when did you send your letter? I actually was thinking about that acouple of days ago wondering if you had written me back. I haven't received anything yet, but I'll keep a look out for it this week.
Hey um, I kind of have a want right now. If you all send me an Easter package, or anything of the sorts, I really would lik some of those RobinEggs candy. I love those things!!! Thank you family! So this week we have received two GREAT referrals from that family of the kids we just baptized! They are both very interested, and want us to continue teaching them. It has already been a miracle to see, and I can't wait to see what the near future holds in store for them. I have Faith and confidence enough to ensure that we do everything, and that they do everything, to have them come unto Christ.
Well family, I hope that you all know how much I love and care for each andevery one of you! I hope that all is well with everybody! I hope you all know and can feel that I pray for you every day! I love you all SO much! Take care, and be careful in all things that you do, and in all places that you go! I love you much!
Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

*A Rainstorm that came through*

* A view from a building durning a rainstorm*

No comments:

Post a Comment