Friday, March 11, 2011

*Fabulous Week*

Hello My family!!! How is everybody doing this week? I am doing so good this week.
This has been a really great week. Elder Bowler and I have seen some amazing miracles happen this week. The Lord is caring a lot for His children.These kinds of weeks make the not so good weeks SO worth it. Definitely, we had some sad things happen, but it has been a fantastic week.
Elder Bowler and I are working together real well, and our minds are becoming one. He helps me out so much, and I am so very grateful to have such a great companion like him. He has a good heart, and tries his best to serve the Lord. The weather has been beautiful this week. It has been around 75-80 degress this week. It feels so great, especially riding bikes. My bike is doing really good. We got everything figured out with the rims and everything. Also, my conditioning is going through the roof. But, I guess that's what happens when you ride 15 miles a day or so lol. It is so refreshing being on bikes though. It gives you time to really ponder and think while you are riding. It truly has been a blessing in so many ways being on bikes.
We have been meeting so many amazing people this week. Non-active's,non-member's, investigators, and members. One of the little girls in the ward just turned 8 this week, and was baptized as well. She is such a little cutie. She's about 3 foot nothing, and just a doll. She actually got up on her day of baptism and spoke in front of everyone! She wrote, and gave her own talk! It was the sweetest, most pure talk I have ever heard.Everything was so doctrinally sound, and just perfect. She gave the perfect example as to why the Scriptures say that we need to become as little children. It was an experience that I will never forget. I love that family. They have been very special to me in this area. Through this family, and many other families and people, I have felt the love of God grow inside of me.
Everything is going well. I'm feeling great, and all is well. The reason for the doctor bill Mother and Father, is because while I was up in West Palm Beach I was having this pain in my right leg. It would just come and just kill. So I went to the doctor's, and they ordered me to get an ultrasound. So that's what it was. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to worry, but I guess the doctor's ratted me out lol. But don'tworry, all is well. I'm good.
Hey you're all going to get pictures this week! I got the device lol. So that'll be fun for ya. It has been great. I truly do love this area. I need to start taking more pictures though. I'll get better at that. By the way Mother thank you for doing that transfer for me at the bank. I got it,and much appreciated and needed lol. Gracias Mamita! That's so nice to hear that you all had such a great Stake Conference weekend! I love Stake Conference! I'm sure that you all learned a lot! That's so good to hear. And Mother, that probably was Mason. I'm sure that he could be home by now. I don't know though for sure, obviously lol.
Anyway, Family I had better get going if you all want some pictures. I hope that you all can feel and know of my love for each and everyone of you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAKE!!! And Happy Anniversary Mother and Father! Everybody be safe and careful in all things that you do this week. I love you all with all of my heart.
Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman
*enjoy the pictures*
Zone Council

Cooking some Chicken...Rice..and Beans!!

Beautiful Moon one night...I'm sure he was thinking of MOM...looking at the same MOON!!


Exactly how I felt when I was SICK!!

Talking on the phone with some members...in SPANISH of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment