Monday, January 31, 2011

How the heck are ya'll??!?!?

Well hello there Family! How the heck is everything going there for y'all? Things are just going dandy down here in South Florida! We have all had a pretty good week. It's been kind of crazy, but nothing bad lol. Except for my poor Elder Neeleylol he's not feeling very good. But he is starting to get better. Pray for him.
Oh before I forget, next week is transfers. So remember that I am not goingto E-Mail next week until Tuesday. And also, I already know that I am getting transferred. President Hale told me when we had our interviews with him a week and a half or so ago. However long ago it was lol. So I don't know where I am going, all I know is that I am going. So we'll see, and I'll keep ya updated after I move and go. I don't know if it will be on the blog before I write you after I transfer or not. I don't know.
Okay another thing before I forget. A kid in the Ward that I am at write now got his mission call a little while ago, and enters the MTC on Feb. 23.They are going to leave here for Utah on Feb. 19. So on February 20 they want to come and see you! I already gave them our address and your phone numbers and stuff, so they will probably be calling you some time soon. So if you get a call from a weird number, it's them most likely lol. So answer the phone. They would like to come and see you at about 5:00 or 6:00 p.m.Sunday evening. That will be so great for you to see them!!! The parents don't speak much English, but the kids speak it so don't worry. That wouldbe cool for Matt and Devin to go up and talk to them too! Flip the whole Family!!!!!! Please do it, I know that they would love it, and that you guys would love it!

Okay so the activity that we went and did last week on P-Day was we went to the batting cages and go carts!!! Yeah, I won at go carts lol. Right at the last second. It was freaking sweet! I'll send you some pictures. It was a lot of fun!
* see post before this for pictures*
The work is going really good. Just moving along, talking to a lot ofpeople, and doing what the Lord has called me to do. That's not to say tha tI have got a LONG ways to go, because I know that I do. Not really much to report on, just that the Elder Elder's had a baptism this last Saturday and this guy was amazingly prepared! He is a great guy, and I'll send you some pictures of that baptism too.


Thank you for sending me that of Jared. Sounds like he is doing pretty good over there! I hope that all is going good for him! Tell him that I love him, and hope that he keeps himself safe, and to continue praying! I think about him a lot. How are Kit and Leisa doing? Hope all is well! "All is well, all is well." I loved that package that you sent me!!!!!! It was amazing! I wrote a little bit about it in Spanish last week, I think. I don't know, but I flippin' loved it! Thank you so very much, and the other Elders loved it too!!!!!!
How was your trip to Vegas Daddy? Hope all was good, and you had a good time! Well family, I hope that all is going well for each and every one of you.Thank you so very much for all of your love and support for me, and you inreturn have my love and support. Take care, have a great week, and be safe in everything that you do! I love each and every one of you with all of my heart! I hope that you can feel and know of my love in everything that you do! Most importantly, I hope that you can feel and know of the Love of ourLoving Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ in your lives, andeverything that you do.

Love,

Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment