Friday, February 18, 2011

*One Happy Excited Elder*

Well hello everybody!!! How the heck is everybody? I am doing just fantastic!
So transfers are tomorrow, so I don't know where I am going yet. I won't know until tomorrow. But today I have to pack and get ready to go for tomorrow. So,next week when I am where I am going, I'll let you know the details about everything. But I'm not going to lie, I am super excited to go to a new area. However, having said that, it is hard to leave this ward. Even though I have only been here for a short time, I have a very strong love for this ward and area and my companion. I know that the Lord has something for me to do in my next area. I am willing to do all that I can to find that mission, and accomplish it. It's been a great ride here in West Palm Beach. But like I said before, All is well, all is well.
Where are y'all goin' for Grandma and Grandpa's trip? That should be a lot of fun! Have fun with that and be careful! I'll let that family know, I'm sure that they can come and visit you on Monday. I gave them your phone numbers and everything, and when I see them today I will have them call you very soon. Don't worry about translation, the kids speak English. Oh by the way, Sister Vilorio (The Mom of the family that is going to come) wants a rock from Utah. Like a red rock or something like that. So, if you coulddo that for me please that would be GREAT! Because she has been a very big help for me, and has been my Mom in this area. She is such a sweet lady,and they are such a sweet Family. Carlitos, the boy that is going on his mission, is going to serve in the San Bernandino California mission.Spanish speaking. But, he already speaks Spanish lol. But I speak Spanish too, so it's all good.

Tell Grandpa and Grandma Cameron that I love them too. If they can, have them write me. I would LOVE to hear from them! As well as all the others in the Ward! Tell everybody "hello" from Elder Hardman, and that I love them so much and am extremely grateful for their love, support, and influence on me. They all mean so much to me.

How is everything going in the ward? How is the missionary work going over there? Have you had the chance to feed and/or talk with the missionaries lately? If not, do so soon. Get a hold of Brother McGee and tell him that you would like to do that. Because trust me, it blesses the lives of the missionaries more than you know. As well, it blesses your lives more than you know. So please do that soon. Have a nice meal with them, and then ask them if they can teach you a little bit. That will be AMAZING for both parts.

Thank you everybody for all of your prayers and support for me. I hope you all know that you have my prayers and support from me. Trust me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for every single one of you. The Lord gives us angels in our lives. Every single one of you, have been an angel in my life. A literal Angel. I am so very eternally grateful for the gift of Families.The Lord has truly blessed me with the choicest Family, and the most choice parents. You all mean a lot to me. Also, I love the family that I have gained here in West Palm Beach. They as well have truly been angels to me.*One of the family of angels in this Area. Right to left, Pablo, Nubia,Ofelia, Me, Jaime, Sister Suarez, Sister Rodriguez, and Sarita in thecenter.*

Thank you for sending me those addresses Mother! I wrote Elder Bracken lastweek, and now I am going to send out to Elder Kinikini. I need to write Elder Cameron and Elder Burton. And trust me, I fully intend and plan on doing that.

So guess what, the sister missionaries were teaching 3 kids, and they got baptized and confirmed on Sunday! And guess who got to baptize one? Yeah,I did! It was amazing. She is a sweet little 10 year old girl. It was truly a choice experience because there Mom was there, and she felt the Spirit SO strong, as we all did. She too is going to be getting baptized very soon now. She loves it, and knows that it is true. I'll send you some pictures.

*The Baptism. I baptized the little girl in the front. Her name is Jelina. Such a sweet little girl. Elder Sepulveda baptized the little boy Nathaniel, and Elder Neeley baptized the girl in the back, Mimi.*


Well family, not much more to report/talk about this week. I'll have more for you next week with me getting transferred. I love you all so very much,and I thank you for all that you are doing for one another. Take care, havea good week, have fun, and be careful in everything that you do! Nos Vemos.

Love,

Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman


*After we baptized them. We decided that a picture when we were wetwould be sweet!*

*At a cuban restaurant called Havana. Really good, but we got jipped.Long story. Doesn't matter lol.*

No comments:

Post a Comment