Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year....


Hola mi familia!!! Como estamos? Estoy muy bien. yo he estado un pocoenfermo por como 3 dias pero estoy bien. How is everybody doing? I am doing just fantastic.

This week of transfers has been really really good. It was a choice experience to listen to Elder Zwick talk. I got a chance to talk with him for a little while, not personally but he came over to our table when we ate after the meeting and we talked for a little bit. I totally forgot that he was a customer of yours Mother, or else I would have talked to him about it. When we were listening to him, he talked about some things that I really needed to hear.He was truly inspired. His wife and His son spoke too. His son has a mental and physical handicap. He is the sweetest and has a genuine love for missionaries. I went up to him and told him that I love him too and he just kept saying, "I love you too. We really love you a lot. I love you." He kept saying that. It was the sweetest, and most genuine thing that I have heard in a long time. He truly brightened my Spirit, as well as Elder and Sister Zwick. The whole meeting was just amazing. So much learning and growing going on. Looking back on it, it truly is a blessing.

So Elder Robinson is an AP now, and the new Elder that we are living with is named Elder Neeley. He is a GREAT missionary, and a GREAT kid. So Morgan,we have a new Elder...You know what that means lol. We're thinking pink or red. But nothing too flashy. Something that we would feel comfortable wearing around President Hale. And can we get 5? Elder Sepulveda and I have a recent convert that I want to give one too. He means a lot to me.Gracias Sister! Love you! I'll pay you back! So as far as thing that I may need right now, I don't need a coat. I'm fine Mother don't worry. All part of the missionary work. Can you send me a new SD Card for my camera? Mine is almost full, and I don't want to delete any of the pictures. When I get the one from you all, I will send the other one home and you can download all you want and make CD's if you'd like.Gracias! My birthday package was sweet!!! Love the salami and cheese and crackers!!! Good pick on the salami Dad! But most importantly, good pick on the red clothes!!! They are sweet I love them!!! Sorry Mother lol but blue, you know. As far as clothes for Karli Tyson, I don't know lol. Just tell her to follow what her packet tells her. That should tell her everything. I don't know is there a specific question that she has? Tell her to write me and I can help her out easier. As far as seeing sisters often, it just depends on your zone and district and stuff. Right now we have sisters in our district, so I see them often. But other sisters I don't see all that often. The ones in the zone maybe once or twice a transfer but that's it.Others, not unless we have a whole mission reunion/meeting or something like that.

Holy cow the snow is ridiculous!!! My poor puppy dog that was such a cute picture. I'm sure that he is loving it though. Thank you so much for the pictures!!! I'll send some home in return. So yes my birthday was actually really really good! I'll send some picturesof it. It was a really good day. I took 2 naps! LoL it felt great. I was truly blessed on this Birthday. Don't worry Mother, the members took really good care of me just like you would have. I felt really at home with them.They are truly a blessing in my life and I love them a lot.

Well Family it is time to go. I love you all a lot! I too have a testimony of this Gospel, and that I do know that it is true. Everyday my testimony gets strengthened in one way or another. Mother, I'm making a goal for you to read the Book of Mormon twice this year. Once by your self, and once with Daddy. Daddy, same to you. Read the Book of Mormon personally and with Mother. I promise you that if you do, your relationship will grow so much stronger, and you will have the strength to do the things that you need to and want to do. These blessings are yours on account that you truthfully seek and work to reach this goal.
I love each and every one of you with all of my heart! I hope that you feel that, and know that personally each and every day.
Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

Birthday boy.....BIG 20...on Dec 28th



Eating some good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment