Friday, April 15, 2011

~a Wonderful Confrenece~

Well hello my Family! How is everybody doing this week? I am doing great, it has been a great week for me here in Sunny South Florida. And that is exactly what it has been, sunny. I have never sweat so much in my life. Riding bikes and everything, yeah I sweat quite profously. It's pretty bad lol. By the time we leave the apartment and get to our area and where we are going, I take off my back pack and you can see my sweat line on my white shirt, and then some. It is quite disgusting lol. So how was General Conference for everybody!? It was amazing for me! I love Conference on the mission. It's amazing how everything applies to the work, as well as my personal life! I have grown and learned so much from this conference! I urge you to take the challenge from President Uchtdorf and read Doctrine and Covenants 20. 84, 107(I think), and 120. Through this, the Spirit will teach us how to access the power that we have as Priesthood holders, and that we may not live under our privilege. That talk was amazing to me, and I too am doing that myself. Pray for that guidance, and I promise to all of you that it will be given to you! Look for opportunities to use that Priesthood in which we hold. It was a very love, doctrinally, and inspired filled conference! Oh by the way, a member here looked at my blog the other day. He loves it! He says that you do such a good job on it! He absolutely loves it, and the music selection that you have on there (Which I had no idea about by the way lol). He says that the primary songs on there are so inspiring and beautiful. Thank you so much for caring enough to do that for everyone to enjoy my mission right along with me. So we are teaching a couple of people right now, and let me tell you, they are amazing. Honest seekers of truth that are willing to do what they need to do in order to receive that witness that this is the true Gospel. One of them is searching, because he wants to know where he can put his Faith. He wants his children to grow up right. We promised that this is what he is looking for, and if he searches, he will find. Trust me, he is searching. He is a great guy, and a true family man. He has a lot of love for his family. Another person that we are teaching is absolutely wonderful! She wants that comfort and knowledge, and each time we go and visit her has more brilliant questions waiting for us. They are amazing questions! Questions that only an honest seeker would ask. She is reading in the Book of Mormon, and understands it perfectly! She is amazing, we love her a lot! I ask for each of you to pray for our investigators during your mighty prayer each morning and each night. Trust me, those prayers are felt, and are real. Well family, I truly hope that you all can feel and know of my love for each and every one of you personally! I think and pray for you constantly, as well as I know that you are doing the same thing for me. I want to give you my personally gratitude and thanks for those prayers. I receive and see the blessings from those prayers each and every minute of the day. I challenge you all to do as President Monson has asked, that when the Ensign comes out with the conference talks, study them. Study them dilligently, and I promise you that you will feel and be amazed at the comfort, peace, and knowledge that you will gain from doing this. I leave you with these things, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Love, Your Son, Brother, and Uncle Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment