Friday, February 25, 2011

~A Better Feeling Elder~

Hola mi querida familia!!! How is everybody doing?! I hope that all is going well with all of you!Everything is going great here for me! Yes Mother, I feel so much better! I am completely 100% ready to go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded!
It was last Wednesday, I was still sick but I couldn't take it anymore, I had to go out and work. I couldn't stay in the house any longer while the work wasn't getting done. I said a prayer that the Lord would give me strength and energy to work that night, and he answered my prayers ten fold. I was able to ride my bike and go and visit some people. It wasa really great night. Ever since then, I have just been feeling great! So don't worry about me Mother, I am fine. Not a thing to worry about.
Oh my gosh it looks like you all had SO much fun with the Family Vilorio! They are great people and I love them so much. It is true what Sister Vilorio said, she really was my mom while I was serving in that area. That family has a great and special spirit, as does the whole West Palm Beachward. I woke up this morning, and the first thought that popped into my mind was, "Oh man I forgot! I really hope that the Vilorio's went and saw my family!" Sure enough, they did.
Thank you so much for the pictures! What a great experience it is to be able to share my family with others that I have served, and in turn have served me. I hope you all know how much that means to me that you were all able to meet. Elder Vilorio is a great kid, and is going to be a great missionary! Thank you all so much for that! I love you all!
So as far as how far I ride my bike everyday, it's crazy lol. My guess is that we ride our bikes at least 10 miles everyday. But, that's a minimum.We ride so much. Don't worry Mother, yes, I am drinking water. By the way Big D, thanks for making me buy those handkerchiefs. They are coming quite in handy lol. As you all can imagine, I sweat quite a lot. The humidity is crazy, but,I'm being able to adjust to it alright. While I'm riding I'm OK, it's just when I stop and let that humidity sink into me is when I really feel it. But this place is great, I love it here. The new area is progressing very well. We're working a lot with the members, and they have helped us SO much! They are great people here. There are so many Latin people here too. It's such a good thing though, I am using my Spanish constantly, and I love the Spanish people. They have been very good to us.It is a beautiful area though. Lots of beautiful homes, beautiful scenery,and wonderful people.
I am very sorry to here about the struggles that Hermana Tyson is having with her knees. All will be well with her though, I am not worried about that. She has a lot of Faith, and a great and strong spirit. She'll get through this. I am so excited to see her. She is doing great preparations at the MTC. Actually right now, one of the Elders that I live with is fresh from the MTC, and was in the same zone as Hermana Tyson. Crazy right that he knows her! It's true Mom, this Gospel weaves peoples lives together to create Zion. It is a great and marvelous work. I know that this Gospel is true, and is the only correct Gospel on the face of the Earth. We truly are guided by men called of God, who communicate with Him for our welfare.
How is the ward doing? How is everybody doing in the ward? I hope that all is going well. Is Landon Hancuff getting prepared to go on a mission? Tell him that I say "Hi" and that I love him. He is a great kid who needs to serve a mission. All young men need to serve a mission. What a great and rewarding work it is. The love that you gain for the people is amazing.
So I got a call from Elder Sepulveda this morning. He told me that some of the people that we were teaching together got baptized, and that many miracles are happening. Likewise, I am seeing many miracles in my area with my great companion right now. We had an investigator of ours come to church this last week, and the members were completely amazing with her. They took her under their arms, welcomed her, and just helped us as missionaries so much! It has been great to see.
Well family, it's about time to go. I hope that each and every one of you know and feel of how much I love you. You all mean everything to me, and I am so very grateful for the blessing to have my family together forever. I know that that is true. I love you all.
Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment