Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lovin' Florida Weather.....while here at home we are stuck with SNOW!!

Dear my Family,

Well how are all y'all?! I am doing just fantastic!

I'm glad that you enjoyed those few pictures! They were just a few. Thank
you so much for those pictures of home! Holy cow there is SO much snow!
It's so weird to see that, and to see how it is here. Haha I don't want to
rub it in or anything, but I walk out with my short sleeve shirt on, and it
is perfect. Not a drop of snow, but a drop of golden sunshine. Haha sorry
I really don't mean to rub it in. But, for being the time of year that it
is, I really do miss the snow and it feels really weird. But I really hope
that you have a white Christmas, as do I hope for ours! Thank you for all
of your prayers for that, and for me. I feel them all of the time.

Okay speaking of prayers, I have something that I want ALL of you guys to
do. Here in this mission, we have what we call "Mighty Prayer." Every
morning at 9:00 a.m. and every night and 9:30 p.m. (or at least there
abouts) we all kneel down in our homes and pray united as a mission. I am
asking you all to join with us. so it would be 7:00 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. for
all of y'all. We pray that the temple here in Ft. Lauderdale can be built
quickly, and that Cuba can be opened for missionary work, as well as other
parts around the world that are not opened to missionary work. Also, we
pray for our investigators, and whatever we may need and want according to
the will of our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. So I ask that everybody
in the family do that as well. Do not feel bad if you miss a time because
there are times that we do, but do it. Thank you all so very much, and I
love you all for your willingness to do this.

I have a question. Mother did you receive that letter to give to Lexi for
me? And if so, did you deliver it? Thank you Mother! Yeah we e-mail early
every week. Well early for y'all lol. Also, Mother how many times have you
looked at the mission blog? LoL love you! Yes usually for P-Days we go out
for lunch, and we usually go to McDonalds. We go to McDonalds, because it's
FREE! Haha yeah that's right. A member in the other ward and somebody else
own it and gives it free to the missionaries. But I promise we're not
eating there a lot. My diet consists of chicken, pork, rice, rice, rice,
and rice. Haha I already know how you feel Matt lol. But, I am sincerely
so very grateful for all of the members that cook for us and feed us. They
are amazing people.

I am so very glad to hear that you all are enjoying your time with each
other, and doing things together. Remember Mother, and everybody, don't let
Christmas get commercialized. Remember Christ, and let your love for all
people grow stronger in your hearts everyday. That's coming from President
Uchtdorf. Have fun at the family parties, and remember that I am always
with you in your hearts, and I feel close to each and every one of you.

So about where I live. That picture of the Dolphin car was when we were
sitting at a Taqueira food place and it was there. It started driving away
and it dawned on me, "Hey stupid take a picture for your Mother and
Brother." So i took it just for you guys. I see some fast food
restaurants, a Walgreens, super markets, lots of people, and a lot of
drivers. Oh, and lots of creeks and water, as you can imagine. Lots of
Lizards, holy cow they run around here like a fat kid with a sucker. And
lots of frogs. It's pretty cool here. I also see the Hand of the Lord
here. He is working here through us.

I can't think of anything else that you can put in the package for me. Just
surprise me, y'all know me. I actually do have one favor. Will you get
just a small present for Elder Sepulveda? Really just a small little
something. And I have a favor of Morgan and Skyler. Can you get 4 more
matching ties for Elders Sepulveda, Lopez, Robinson, and I? Thank you all
so much!

This week has been pretty good though. We found I think 4 new
investigators, and set two baptismal dates. Please pray for that in your
Might Prayers that they can follow through and be baptized. Thank you all!
How did you all enjoy the First Presidency Christmas Devotional? It was
awesome! I loved it1 I was uplifted and edified so much! I know that
President Monson is the Prophet of God. I know that with all of my heart,
and that President Uchtdorf, Eyring, and all of the general authorities are
called of God. I have a strong testimony of that!

Well family I gotta go now. I'll send a few more pictures today for ya. Oh
and by the way, yes I do have a part now. Haha. It is a requirement of
President Hale. It's all good I know that there is a reason why, and I want
to be obedient.

I love you all with all of my heart! This is a great work, and I invite all
of you to continue reading, and praying everyday. At least, as often as you
can. I love you all! Please be careful and be safe in all of the snow, and
all of your travelings, and all that you do! Know, and feel of my love for
each and every one of you individually! I love you! Keep going strong, and
continue to strive to do what you want to do, and grow that love for each
other individually. Let it grow brighter and brighter until the perfect
day. Thank you for all of your support, words, kindness, and prayers for
me. I love you!!!

Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

Here are a few pictures that JD sent home........


Who is this GIRL????
that's what we wanna know



Elder Hardman (& his Part)..Elder Sepulveda



No comments:

Post a Comment