Monday, December 20, 2010

Letter before Christmas

Well, what a good week it has been, and I am really looking forward to this week. I'm going to keep you all in suspense, and not tell you anything until I call home on Saturday night lol. I am going to be calling home on Saturday at around 8:30-9:00 p.m. here, so 6:30-7:00 p.m. there. Again, I'll tell you all about why when I call home lol. Let's just say that I am rather excited haha. But as of right now, we don't really have any real set Christmas plans, but it's all good we're all really excited to have Christmas here on the mission.

Okay so it has been flippin' freezing here! I actually had to go and buy a flippin' sweater. It was crazy! And then a member bought Elder Sepulveda and I a sweater vest thing for Christmas. I'll send a picture of us with them on. We love them, they are really nice. I hope it doesn't show off my girlish figure too much. Elder Sepulveda is kind of sick from it all too.
On Saturday it was cold again and windy, but also it was raining so hard.
We had 8 appointments that day that we were determined to go too. And we're on bikes, so long story short, we got SOAKED!!! Haha but it was a great experience, and one that I will never forget, nor will Elder Sepulveda. We have a great time together. Speaking of being cold, it doesn't surprise me that you are cold Mother haha. You're always cold.

Mother thank you SO much for taking that letter to Lexi!!! I'm grateful to you for taking it to her. Good job on finding her house! Did you have any trouble? Haha probably not I'm just givin' ya a hard time. Love you Mother!

So we ride a bikes pretty far everyday. Our area goes from Jog Road to Highway 95. Then from Souther Blvd. to Purdy Lane I believe. There you can look it up on Google. It's something like that. People say I'm dropping some lbs. but I don't know I'll leave that up for you all to determine haha.

So yes I got my packages!!! Thank you SO much from all!!! They are amazing, and Elder Sepulveda is really excited to see what you gave him haha. We opened the boxes, but not the presents haha. Thank you SO very much for thinking of the other Elders too! So I have to tell you thank you so much for getting those things for Elder Sepulveda. He told me last night that his parents never do anything real special for Christmas. His Dad just gives him money to get whatever he wants. He says he would rather his parents give him one thing that is special instead of just money because it doesn't really have any meaning. So thank you so much for that, it really means a lot to him. He is a great missionary, and a great companion. I am so greatly blessed to have him as my companion, and for you my family supporting him, and giving him a little something.

Well family, that's pretty much all (until Saturday at least) haha. I love you ALL with all of my heart, and you mean everything. I am so very grateful and I thank you so much for your prayers in my behalf, and our behalf, because they truly are being answered. Have a great week, and I'll TALK to you on Saturday!

I love you!

Love,
Your Son, Brother, and Uncle
Elder Hardman

PS: Carson is getting huge! Who is he? LoL give all of the babies BIG HUGS AND KISSES from Uncle Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment