Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Love from *Oct 7,2010*

Well, how are things going at home? Things are going well for me here at the MTC. Just kinda doin' my thing and learning as much as I can.
First off, Matt, when is tha girl from your ward going to write me? Es noimportante pero yo tengo saber. Did you guys let the Burton's and the Kinikini's my love? Thank you for all of the letters!! i loved the ones from the littlebabies! they were so cute!
I'm glad that you guys had such a goodconference weekend. Conference here in the MTC is amazing! It iseverything and more that everybody made it to be. I was feeling the Spirit so Strong! I was really feeling close to all of you guys back home, and I know that that is exactly where everybody is.
Thank you very much for the package!!! It was amazing but I must say that the jerky is already gone lol. Yeah things usually don't last too longaround here. Especially since the food is so disgusting. We taste something good and take full advantage of it haha. Has everybody, exceptfor Mom and Dad, gotten their letters that I have sent them? I hope that you all have gotten them. I really needed all of those pictures that you sent to me! Thank you so much! That one of my Taz man makes we want to cry. That one and my puppy.
Yes Matt it is cool that you took the baseballs. I guess. I won't need them for a couple of years, and odds are they'll be gone by that time soit's cool. Matt Heavenly Father was definitely looking out for you with that job interview/bank robbery of yours. Thank you for the advice of being grateful. I am really trying to do the best that I can to give thanks immediately as I realize a blessing that has been given to me. Also, I'mtrying to always know that things are a blessing from our Heavenly Father,and not just a coincidence.

Elder Shumway and I don't have too many similarities, other than we both have good families. We just get along really well. Idk we do have a lot incommon but I can't think of anything in particular. He is a really loving,and humble kid. He is very patient and has a real positive attitude abouteverything. His family is active, except for one of his brothers I think. Thank you for the DearElder in Spanish Matt. I'm working on translating it,but I think I'm doing pretty good at understanding what you are saying.Keep it coming. Mother my hair is fine the way that it is. Nobody has had a problem withit, but I gotta get it cut soon it's atarting to get kinda long.

No I wasn't in the MTC Priesthood choir. I really wanted to be so bad but icame in about a week or 2 too late. But I did know quite a few Elder's in the choir. That is definitely not a coincidence with Joe and Kris. Tell them to keep talking with him, and please send and give them my love and testimony, and if they have any questions... tell them that I am MORE than happy to answer them the best that the Lord would have me answer them for them. Please tell ALL of the little babies "HI" for me and that I love them so much. Give them BIG hugs and kisses from Uncle JD and tell them that I will see them soon. Yeah the mountains are starting to look pretty good. The "Y" isn't myfavorite part, but I can look past that and see the beauty of all of themountains. It is definitely starting to feel like fall. Well family I love EACH and everyone of you guys more than anything. You are my rock, and I am so grateful to be blessed to be a Hardman. People love our last name by the way. Everybody is always saying... "Man I love your last name. It is so strong." I've always known that we have sucha sweet last name. Well I love you guys, and have a good week! Take care and be safe in everything that you do! I love you! Let me know if you need anything from me, questions answered or anything. I am more than willing to do so for anybody.

Love,Elder Hardman

No comments:

Post a Comment